Pre-Listing Home Inspection
A Home Inspection isn’t just for buyers! If you are selling your home you can gain valuable insight into its true condition from a qualified home inspector – before you even list it!
A Seller’s Pre-Listing Inspection alerts you to any potential defects or problems with your home so that you can address them before a prospective buyer discovers them. You can then take the time needed to obtain reasonable repair estimates and avoid those last-minute discoveries that often lead to time delays, added expenses and even overturning the deal entirely.
You can also use your inspection report as a sales and marketing tool, which may even convince the prospective buyer to waive their inspection contingency. Avoid 11th-hour negotiations and delays by having your home for sale inspected now.
Why book a Seller’s Pre-Listing Home Inspection with Angel Eye?
- Facilitate a faster sale and justify your asking price;
- Schedule the inspection at your convenience;
- Provide prospective buyers with the comfort of an unbiased, third-party opinion;
- Assist the inspector during the inspection, unlike the purchaser’s inspection;
- Take the time to obtain competitive estimates for repairs;
- Receive an amendment to your final report to reflect any repairs you make;